Wednesday 5 December 2012

Wednesday:
Week 25 Beginning Monday 3rd December 2012:
Yet another kilo has fallen by the wayside this week cracking the 160kg mark down to 159kgs and I'm already looking towards the 150kg mark.  I do understand that Christmas time and some of the inevitable indulgences that come along with it, will no doubt slow my progress a little, but now that I know the right path, keeping on it will be so much easier.

Wednesday Breakfast:
All in scrambled eggs this morning with eggs, bacon, mushroom, eschallots, feta cheese and double cream.

Wednesday Lunch:
Tender, juicy herb and mustard roast lamb with green beans, carrots and broccoli, plus a slice of French butter.

Wednesday Dinner:
Very nice, tender, juicy chicken thighs seasoned with mustard, oregano, parsley and garlic, along side some broccoli, cauliflower and spinach with my wife's nice home made cheese sauce.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment