Sunday 30 December 2012

Sunday:
Week 28 Beginning Monday 24th December 2012:
My weight has been fluctuating between 32 and 33kgs down all week, so considering it's the silly season and I have been struggling with consistent meal times, even skipped breakfast one day, have had a few little indulgences like a nice big glass of Port each night to help me sleep while I have this retched flu and things like a couple of chocolates, coleslaw and potato salad, I think I'm doing all right to be honest.  I do expect my weight to fluctuate a little over the next couple of weeks with Christmas indulgences, but I will be back on track again in the new year to continue the downward spiral ... of weight that is.

Sunday Brunch:
A nice mixed grill from Bucking Bull at Westfield Chermside today while out shopping after a well needed sleep in.  I had a steak, pork sausage, bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomato and a has brown.

Saturday Dinner:
Tacos without the tortilla with Mexican spiced beef mince, red kidney beans and onion topped with tasty cheese and some lettuce, tomato, avocado on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment