Wednesday 26 December 2012

Wednesday: Boxing Day
Week 28 Beginning Monday 24th December 2012:
My weight has been fluctuating between 32 and 33kgs down all week, so considering it's the silly season and I have been struggling with consistent meal times, even skipped breakfast one day, have had a few little indulgences like a nice big glass of Port each night to help me sleep while I have this retched flu and things like a couple of chocolates, coleslaw and potato salad, I think I'm doing all right to be honest.  I do expect my weight to fluctuate a little over the next couple of weeks with Christmas indulgences, but I will be back on track again in the new year to continue the downward spiral ... of weight that is.

Wednesday Breakfast:
One in ... all in.  Smoked ham, eschallots, mushrooms, tomato and a couple of eggs.

Wednesday Lunch:
I still have the flu and just don't feel like cooking or eating to be honest, so a nice, easy Chicken Laksa was just the right thing for lunch today ... all with a healthy helping of Chilli oil to help sweat out that reched flu of course.

Wednesday Dinner:
A nice light and tasty salad with assorted lettuce, tomato, tasty cheese, semi dried tomatoes, avocado and smoked ham off the bone.


No comments:

Post a Comment