Tuesday 25 December 2012

Tuesday: Christmas Day
Week 28 Beginning Monday 24th December 2012:
My weight has been fluctuating between 32 and 33kgs down all week, so considering it's the silly season and I have been struggling with consistent meal times, even skipped breakfast one day, have had a few little indulgences like a nice big glass of Port each night to help me sleep while I have this retched flu and things like a couple of chocolates, coleslaw and potato salad, I think I'm doing all right to be honest.  I do expect my weight to fluctuate a little over the next couple of weeks with Christmas indulgences, but I will be back on track again in the new year to continue the downward spiral ... of weight that is.

Tuesday Christmas Day Breakfast:
My wife cooked up a lovely omelette with eggs double cream, bacon, mushroom, tomato and some double cream brie cheese.  Ho Ho Ho!

Tuesday Christmas Day Lunch:
Christmas lunch with family in air conditioning ... I had some roast turkey, smoked ham off the bone and a lovely Greek salad with lettuce capsicum, olives, tomato, onion, mushrooms and feta cheese.

Tuesday Christmas Day Lunch Desert:
My sister in-law made a special cheesecake with NO SUGAR, just to try and keep me close to my diet (thank you) and it was absolutely delicious.  Light, fluffy and very tasty indeed.

Tuesday Christmas Day Dinner:
Not really hungry, but with all the lovely fresh food on offer from my wonderful cousin's, who could resist?  I had some lovely smoked ham off the bone, roast chicken, roast turkey, marinated capsicum, cherry tomatos, pickled onions, a gherkin, slice of avocado, broccoli, mushroom and lettuce.  Thank you Dennis and Glenda.

Tuesday Christmas Day Dinner Desert:
I was tied down and handcuffed to my chair, while being force fed desert ... NOT!  I enjoyed one of the tastiest, light and fresh puddings drowned in thickened cream, made with NO SUGAR, that I've had in as long as I can remember.  Thank you Glenda ... it was the perfect end to a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment