Sunday 9 December 2012

Sunday:
Week 25 Beginning Monday 3rd December 2012:
Yet another kilo has fallen by the wayside this week cracking the 160kg mark down to 159kgs and I'm already looking towards the 150kg mark.  I do understand that Christmas time and some of the inevitable indulgences that come along with it, will no doubt slow my progress a little, but now that I know the right path, keeping on it will be so much easier.

Sunday Breakfast:
Another fantastic breakfast at Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina.  Bacon, eggs, mushroom and tomato.  Just what the doctor ordered.

Sunday Lunch:
Lunch at Nando's Albany Creek where I had half of the Two's a Party Platter with a quarter chicken, tenderloin and thigh fillet, with a nice little side salad of lettuce, capsicum, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta cheese and balsamic vinegarette.


Sunday Treat:
As it's the half yearly mark for me, I treated myself to a celebratory thick-shake with some flake chocolate in it from Wendy's while doing the shopping.  Although it didn't "quite" look like this, it was still yummy.


Sunday Dinner:
Absolutely exhausted from Christmas shopping and present wrapping, I treated myself to a half year blowout ... the KFC Double

... and a Gingerbread Reindeer from Gloria Jeans.  Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment