Thursday 27 December 2012

Thursday:
Week 28 Beginning Monday 24th December 2012:
My weight has been fluctuating between 32 and 33kgs down all week, so considering it's the silly season and I have been struggling with consistent meal times, even skipped breakfast one day, have had a few little indulgences like a nice big glass of Port each night to help me sleep while I have this retched flu and things like a couple of chocolates, coleslaw and potato salad, I think I'm doing all right to be honest.  I do expect my weight to fluctuate a little over the next couple of weeks with Christmas indulgences, but I will be back on track again in the new year to continue the downward spiral ... of weight that is.

Thursday Brunch:
We took the opportunity to try and sleep off some of this flu today, so we had a very late breakfast and called it lunch.  Lamb chops, mushrooms, tomato and eggs.

Thursday Dinner:
My wife made a lovely home cooked Chicken soup with carrots, celery, potatoe and a daub of pure cream.  Just what the doctor ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment