Friday 21 December 2012

Friday:
Week 27 Beginning Monday 17th December 2012:
Only just 33kgs down this morning and if I had to be honest, I'm actually about 100g short of that number today, tipping the scales at 157.1kgs, but it's still falling so I am happy.  I just don't want to undo any of the good work I've achieved in the last half a year.  My, how time flies.  Today kicks off the first week of the second half of my first year with a new way of eating ... a lifestyle change for the better ... much lighter than I was when I started.

Friday Breakfast:
Beef mince and red kidney beans with some tomato, onion and Mexican spices.

Friday Lunch:
Tender, juicy mint roast Lamb with cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and a nice slice of French butter.

Friday Dinner:
Herb roasted chicken with cabbage and my wife's nice cheesy creamed spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment