Thursday 13 December 2012

Thursday:
Week 26 Beginning Monday 10th December 2012:
32kgs down and falling.  I did have a little celebratory ice cream and gingerbread reindeer for the half yearly mark, but am careful not to let it get away from me, so it's back on track this week and I will be trying to be a little extra diligent in this lead up to Christmas as I know there will be some indiscretions to come.

Thursday Breakfast:
My wife cooked up another of her special Mexican Omelettes this morning.  Very tasty indeed, with beef mince, bacon, red kidney beans, eggs, cream, cheese, eschallots and some Mexican spices.

Thursday Lunch:
Out and about today, I had lunch with my Dad at Nando's Albany Creek where we shared the Two's a Party Platter with a quarter chicken, tenderloin and thigh fillet, with a nice little side salad of lettuce, capsicum, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegarette..


Thursday Dinner:
Mexican spiced beef mince, red kidney beans, pancetta, onion, tomato, corn, broccoli, carrot, eschallots and some nice four cheese mix grated on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment