Friday 7 December 2012

Friday:
Week 25 Beginning Monday 3rd December 2012:
Yet another kilo has fallen by the wayside this week cracking the 160kg mark down to 159kgs and I'm already looking towards the 150kg mark.  I do understand that Christmas time and some of the inevitable indulgences that come along with it, will no doubt slow my progress a little, but now that I know the right path, keeping on it will be so much easier.

Friday Breakfast:
Another perfect breakfast, simple but effective.  Bacon, eggs, mushrooms and tomato.

Friday Lunch:
A late lunch after transferring the registration of my new car, so called into Nando's where I now know I can get a pretty good, on diet meal of chicken tenderloins with a Mediterranean salad.

Friday Dinner:
Spicy beef mince with pancetta, red kidney beans, onion and tomato, with some green beans, carrot, cauliflower and some beautiful melting brie cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment