Monday 3 December 2012

Monday:
Week 25 Beginning Monday 3rd December 2012:
Yet another kilo has fallen by the wayside this week cracking the 160kg mark down to 159kgs and I'm already looking towards the 150kg mark.  I do understand that Christmas time and some of the inevitable indulgences that come along with it, will no doubt slow my progress a little, but now that I know the right path, keeping on it will be so much easier.

Monday Breakfast:
My wife cooked up a very tasty omelette with 3 eggs, creamy brie cheese, mushroom, eschallots, bacon and double cream.


Monday Lunch:
Not much in the mood for cooking, I finished off the omelette my wife couldn't eat this morning with some left over roast turkey from last night's dinner.


Monday Dinner:
A truly beautiful, tender, juicy steak cooked to perfection with a nice boiled egg, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, eschallot salad.

_______________________________________________________


R.I.P. HONEY GARDINER

It's a sad day for us today ... as we farewell my parent's very much loved, 50th Wedding Anniversary gift, HONEY the pure bred Maltese. My parents found a Paralysis Tick on her yesterday afternoon and even after rushing her to the Vet immediately, they were too late and the poison had already taken its toll on her tiny body. Honey died at only 8 years old.

Honey left us too early and I would like to put out a warning to all Dog lovers. Please check your pets for TICKS carefully and regularly. My parents live on a suburban block in the middle of a residential estate with manicured lawns and no bushland near them, so please check your pets today.


No comments:

Post a Comment