Sunday 23 December 2012

Sunday:
Week 27 Beginning Monday 17th December 2012:
Only just 33kgs down this morning and if I had to be honest, I'm actually about 100g short of that number today, tipping the scales at 157.1kgs, but it's still falling so I am happy.  I just don't want to undo any of the good work I've achieved in the last half a year.  My, how time flies.  Today kicks off the first week of the second half of my first year with a new way of eating ... a lifestyle change for the better ... much lighter than I was when I started.

Sunday Breakfast:
A very tasty breakfast this morning with some fried bacon, mild sopressa salami, mushrooms, eschallots and tomato, with some double creamy, feta cheese scrambled eggs.

Sunday Lunch:
A nice chicken Caesar salad today with a little bacon, parmesan and tasty cheddar, lettuce and roast chicken.

Sunday Dinner:
Beef mince, tomato, onion and red kidney beans with some cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and a nice Japanese BBQ sauce from Nonbei Sake Bar and BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment