Friday 4 January 2013

Friday:
Week 29 Beginning Monday 31st December 2012:
I am pleased to say that even with the many indulgences of Christmas, my weight has simply continued to fluctuate between 32 and 33kgs down, but amazingly I haven't put on any weight.  There's been many meals out, foods I don't normally eat, a couple of chocolates and a glass of port a day, even a bag of potato chips with a movie and although the scales haven't dipped any further, I haven't set myself back too much.  The new year will be back on track with the diet and looking forward to many more kilograms disappearing from my scales.

Friday Breakfast:
Bacon, eggs, mushroom and tomato ... yum.

Friday Lunch:
Fast becoming the lunch place of choice, I had another meal of Chicken tenders with Mediteranian salad from Nando's Albany Creek today.

Friday Dinner:
A tasty summer salad with lettuce, tomato, red onion, Brie cheese and lovely smoked off the bone, leg ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment