Tuesday 29 January 2013

Tuesday:
Week 33 Beginning Monday 28th January 2013:
That's it ... I've put on a kilogram with a silly Australia Day indulgence, so I'm not risking going backwards now.  Time to stop saying it's OK to stray from the path and get back to the lifestyle of eating that has taken me so far from where I was.  I am so much more mobile and active now ... and I just do not want to ever go back to where I started.  Let's get back to basics.

Tuesday Breakfast:
Fried onion, mushroom, bacon and pancetta, with a nice double cream and eschallot scrambled eggs, all with a drizzle of Worcestershire Sauce.


Tuesday Lunch:
A very tasty salad with mild sopressa salami, lettuce, eschallots, tomato, sun-dried tomato, green and black olives, mushrooms, parmesan and cheddar cheese.



Tuesday Dinner:
Beef mince with Mexican spices, red kidney beans and onions, with carrots, corn and broccoli, topped with a nice Italian cheese mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment