Sunday 6 January 2013

Sunday:
Week 29 Beginning Monday 31st December 2012:
I am pleased to say that even with the many indulgences of Christmas, my weight has simply continued to fluctuate between 32 and 33kgs down, but amazingly I haven't put on any weight.  There's been many meals out, foods I don't normally eat, a couple of chocolates and a glass of port a day, even a bag of potato chips with a movie and although the scales haven't dipped any further, I haven't set myself back too much.  The new year will be back on track with the diet and looking forward to many more kilograms disappearing from my scales.

Sunday Breakfast:
Off to visit friends on "The Dark Side" today, so we started off with another awesome breakfast of bacon, eggs, mushrooms, sausages, tomato and hash browns from Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina.

Sunday Lunch:
Still full from a bit of a late breakfast, lunch was yes ... a packet of Nobby's Pork Crackle and yes, I'm sure I will pay for this later.

Sunday Dinner: Entre Shared
Still on our way home and too late to cook, we stopped in at one of our favourite Thai restaurants, Thai O-Sha Aspley for a very tasty dinner.  We started by sharing their now famous Satay Chicken.

Sunday Dinner: Main Course Shared
Garlic and Pepper Chicken with stir fried basil leaves, chilli, Thai herbs and mixed vegetables.

Sunday Dinner: Main Course Shared
Panang Curry with coconut milk, ground peanuts and vegetables.

Sunday Dinner: Desert
Simply the best banana fritters in Australia in my opinion.  Perfectly cooked, light, fluffy coconut batter with fresh bananas inside, with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream, sprinkles and a little caramel naughty sauce.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment