Saturday 5 January 2013

Saturday:
Week 29 Beginning Monday 31st December 2012:
I am pleased to say that even with the many indulgences of Christmas, my weight has simply continued to fluctuate between 32 and 33kgs down, but amazingly I haven't put on any weight.  There's been many meals out, foods I don't normally eat, a couple of chocolates and a glass of port a day, even a bag of potato chips with a movie and although the scales haven't dipped any further, I haven't set myself back too much.  The new year will be back on track with the diet and looking forward to many more kilograms disappearing from my scales.

Saturday Breakfast:
I had the "Chef's Special" breakfast at the Coffee Club Albany Creek this morning with a nice piece of rib fillet steak, bacon, eggs, mushroom, pork sausages, tomato and a little onion chutney.  Very nice indeed.

Saturday Lunch:
Still full from breakfast, I decided to keep it protein only and had chicken meat from Sunshine Kebabs at the Aspley Hypermarket.  Surprisingly good tasting chicken.

Saturday Dinner:
After a long day shopping, we decided to quench my wife's craving for Mexican and got takeaway from Montezuma's Restaurant Albany Creek.  I had Chilli Verde on a bed of beans instead of rice.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment