Sunday 27 January 2013


Sunday:
Week 32 Beginning Monday 21st January 2013:
My weight is stable this week and has been fluctuation up and down a kilogram or so all week, so I'll be keeping diet in check this week.  I certainly don't want to risk undoing any of my good work to date by being complacent.

Sunday Breakfast:
Off to do the shopping and our regular breakfast haunt was closed due to the storms, so we had a mixed grille at Bucking Bull Roast & Grill Westfield Strathpine.  Steak, bacon, sausage, eggs, tomato and chips.

Sunday Lunch:
Not really hungry after a late breakfast, we grabbed a quarter of a chicken from the local IGA on the way home to fill a gap.

Sunday Dinner:
Beautiful Moroccan spiced chicken drumsticks with broccoli, cauliflower and my wife's beautiful home made cheese sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment