Tuesday 1 January 2013

Tuesday: New Year's Day
Week 29 Beginning Monday 31st December 2012:
I am pleased to say that even with the many indulgences of Christmas, my weight has simply continued to fluctuate between 32 and 33kgs down, but amazingly I haven't put on any weight.  There's been many meals out, foods I don't normally eat, a couple of chocolates and a glass of port a day, even a bag of potato chips with a movie and although the scales haven't dipped any further, I haven't set myself back too much.  The new year will be back on track with the diet and looking forward to many more kilograms disappearing from my scales.

Tuesday Breakfast:
Skipped ... slept in after a big night.

Tuesday Lunch:
Nursing a bit of a hangover and just plain not hungry.

Tuesday Dinner:
Off to The Coffee Club Albany Creek for a nice Steak, with way too much mashed potato (most of which I didn't eat) and a little cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, a little butter and a savoury jus.


Tuesday Desert:
Hey, it's New Year's Day so I indulged a little and we got desert to go from The Coffee Club Albany Creek.  I had a very naughty Caramel Cheesecake ... but it's OK, I put a bid dollop of double cream on it, which made it OK.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment