Monday 28 January 2013

Monday:
Week 33 Beginning Monday 28th January 2013:
That's it ... I've put on a kilogram with a silly Australia Day indulgence, so I'm not risking going backwards now.  Time to stop saying it's OK to stray from the path and get back to the lifestyle of eating that has taken me so far from where I was.  I am so much more mobile and active now ... and I just do not want to ever go back to where I started.  Let's get back to basics.

Monday Breakfast:
Back to where it all began with some lovely Mexican spiced beef mince with onion and red kidney beans and some mashed avocado with a little lemon juice and freshly cracked pepper.  Yum.

Monday Lunch:
I just finished off that left over chicken from yesterday.  Simple but effective.

Monday Dinner:
My wife's lovely Lamb Korma with onion, broccoli, cauliflower, cashews and macadamia nuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment