Thursday 31 January 2013

Thursday:
Week 33 Beginning Monday 28th January 2013:
That's it ... I've put on a kilogram with a silly Australia Day indulgence, so I'm not risking going backwards now.  Time to stop saying it's OK to stray from the path and get back to the lifestyle of eating that has taken me so far from where I was.  I am so much more mobile and active now ... and I just do not want to ever go back to where I started.  Let's get back to basics.

Thursday Breakfast:
Bacon, double creamy scrambled eggs, mushroom and tomato

Thursday Lunch:
Beef mince with Mexican spices with red kidney beans, onions, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and a nice slice of French butter.

Thursday Dinner:
Sweet mustard, oregano and garlic roasted chicken thighs with skin and a tasty balsamic vinegar salad of lettuce, tomato, eschallots and avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment