Monday 7 January 2013

Monday:
Week 30 Beginning Monday 7th January 2013:
Well, it's a brand new year and I've played up a little over the festive season, with some indulgences that haven't helped my quest any, but all has been done with the knowledge that I will be back on track in the new year.  So it's time to say goodbye to all that nightly port, chocolates, chips, ice-creams, thick-shakes, cheesecakes and banana fritters, so I can get back on track.  My goal is to weigh in at about 110kgs ... the same weight I was at 20, all by the end of the year.  Although 2012 was a good start towards a lighter, healthier me, there is still a long way to go and even with all those dietary indiscretions, I am still 33kgs down, tipping the scales at a much reduced 157kgs from my starting point of 190kgs.

A Very Big Thank You . . . Nutrition Diagnostics
I would just like to recognise the wonderful team of beautiful, caring people that have helped me so much throughout 2012 and will continue to do so again in 2013.  You have truly changed my life.  Thank You.
Nutrition Diagnostics : 07 3283-6633
28 Anzac Avenue Redcliffe Queensland Australia

Monday Breakfast:
My wife cooked up a nice simple ham, mushroom and onion omelette for me this morning.

Monday Lunch:
Tender, juicy, herb and mustard roast lamb, with cauliflower, broccoli and carrot.

Monday Dinner:
My wife served up a perfectly cooked Drover's Pride Eye Fillet steak with an extra tasty lettuce, baby cucumber, tomato, eschallots and roasted cashew nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment