Wednesday 30 January 2013

Wednesday:
Week 33 Beginning Monday 28th January 2013:
That's it ... I've put on a kilogram with a silly Australia Day indulgence, so I'm not risking going backwards now.  Time to stop saying it's OK to stray from the path and get back to the lifestyle of eating that has taken me so far from where I was.  I am so much more mobile and active now ... and I just do not want to ever go back to where I started.  Let's get back to basics.

Wednesday Breakfast:
Three eggs, fried mushroom and tomato, with some all important bacon.

Wednesday Lunch:
Mexican spiced beef mince with red kidney beans, onions and a Mexican shredded cheese mix, along side avocado mashed with lemon and freshly cracked pepper.


Wednesday Dinner:
Tender, juicy herb and mustard roast lamb with a tasty salad of lettuce, tomato, eschallots, avocado and a creamy balsamic dressing.


No comments:

Post a Comment