Thursday 3 January 2013

Thursday:
Week 29 Beginning Monday 31st December 2012:
I am pleased to say that even with the many indulgences of Christmas, my weight has simply continued to fluctuate between 32 and 33kgs down, but amazingly I haven't put on any weight.  There's been many meals out, foods I don't normally eat, a couple of chocolates and a glass of port a day, even a bag of potato chips with a movie and although the scales haven't dipped any further, I haven't set myself back too much.  The new year will be back on track with the diet and looking forward to many more kilograms disappearing from my scales.

Thursday Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with bacon, eggs, tasty cheese, mushrooms, Hungarian salami, eschallots and double cream.

Thursday Lunch:
Out of lettuce for a salad, so half a chicken did the trick.

Thursday Dinner:
Tender, juicy herb and mustard roast lamb, with some asparagus and creamed spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment