Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday:
Week 30 Beginning Monday 7th January 2013:
Well, it's a brand new year and I've played up a little over the festive season, with some indulgences that haven't helped my quest any, but all has been done with the knowledge that I will be back on track in the new year.  So it's time to say goodbye to all that nightly port, chocolates, chips, ice-creams, thick-shakes, cheesecakes and banana fritters, so I can get back on track.  My goal is to weigh in at about 110kgs ... the same weight I was at 20, all by the end of the year.  Although 2012 was a good start towards a lighter, healthier me, there is still a long way to go and even with all those dietary indiscretions, I am still 33kgs down, tipping the scales at a much reduced 157kgs from my starting point of 190kgs.

Sunday Breakfast:
Breakfast at Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina this moring.  Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomato, sausage and has brown.

Sunday Lunch:
My wonderful nieces Kira and Melissa made me a lovely omelette this afternoon, with eggs, bacon, tomato, mushroom and cheese.  Very tasty thank you girls.

Saturday Dinner:
I had one seventh of the Lai Lai Chinese Restaurant banquet with family this evening.  I started off with a prawn cutlet, vege puff and spring roll, followed by a little of each dish of ... BBQ Pork

Some Beef and Black Bean and Satay Chicken.

A tasty Prawn dish and some Mongolian Lamb.

Some of a Chef's Special Chicken and Seafood dish ... and little Fried Ice Cream for desert.  (Shhh!) 

The food and company was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment