Monday 29 October 2012

Monday:
Week 20 Beginning Monday 29th October 2012:
25 kilograms down and the weight continues melt away little by little.  Friday is "D" Day for for the final program blood tests, which will reveal just what has really been achieved over this quite remarkable 20 week journey.  I already know we've cured my diabetes from the mid term tests, but I now have my fingers crossed that all areas of concern have blood markers moving in the right direction.

Monday Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with double cream, feta cheese and eschallots, some fried mushroom and bacon, plus a grilled tomato topped with a little tasty cheese.

Monday Lunch:
Just back from the dentist after having a tooth removed, so not in the mood for solid foods just yet.  All I could find in the cupboard was an old tin of Heinz Big Red Tomato Soup, so I've added a few Italian herbs, some beef stock and a little parsley.

Monday Dinner:
Still nursing a tender mouth, I thought it best to stick with soft foods this evening, so we whipped up a quick red curry soup, with lots of herbs and spices, coconut milk, some nice tender chicken, cauliflower and broccoli, with a nice big dollop of thickened cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment