Sunday 7 October 2012



Sunday:
Week 16 Beginning Monday 1st October 2012:
21 kilograms down now and getting into the habit of eating bloody good food.  I think this diet style is more like what our parents and their parents ate, back in the days when we weren't pumped full of additives, preservatives, chemicals, poison sprays and sugar.  You know, the days when nearly three quarters of the population weren't overweight.

Sunday Breakfast:
My wife made me a lovely omelette this morning, with fetta, tasty and parmesan cheese, bacon, eschallots, mushroom and tomato.



Sunday Lunch:
My wife put together a nice nibble tray which turned out to be lunch while watching the one sporting event I indulge in each year.  The Bathurst 1000 V8 Supercar race.  Hungarian salami, cabanossi, pickled onions, gherkins, anchovie stuffed green olives, peppercorn matured cheese and creamy French brie.



Sunday Dinner:
Simple, roast chicken, potato, pumpkin and carrot.


No comments:

Post a Comment