Saturday 20 October 2012

Saturday:
Week 18 Beginning Monday 15th October 2012:
23 kilograms down and all I can say is nothing, not a thing other than diet change is providing me with a constant weight loss, so the secret is certainly NOT low fat diets.  I think we can put that ridiculous theory to rest now.

Saturday Breakfast:
A nice light scrambled eggs with eschallots, cream and feta cheese, with a tasty fried bacon, mushroom and tomato paste mix.  Very tasty.


Saturday Lunch:
Fast becoming my favourite salad, today I had some beautiful, tender roast lamb, with lettuce, carrot, red cabbage and a mustard and vinegar dressing.  Yum!



Saturday Dinner:
Trivia night at the local school resulted in a nibble plate for dinner, so I just avoided all the pastries, Cobb loaf dips, cakes, brownies, cupcakes, m&m's, lollies, sweets and sugar treats ... and stuck to our own wholesome platter of salami, cabanossi, cabana, a few cheese, some pickled onions and gherkin.



No comments:

Post a Comment