Saturday 27 October 2012

Saturday:
Week 19 Beginning Monday 22nd October 2012:
24 kilograms down and the weight continues to drop in numbers ... slowly but surely.  I've even managed to start wearing shorts I haven't fit into in a few years, so the reshaping process has begun, albeit a little slowly for my eyes to notice, others say they are genuinely beginning to see the transformation.  I havge a long way to go, but it's nice to get positive comments for a change.

Saturday Breakfast:
Out and about early this morning with a big day of car shopping ahead, so I'm going to do my best to try and stick with the diet, no matter where I end up for a meal.  I had an awesome Chef's Breakfast Special and the Coffee Club Albany Creek this morning.  A nice juicy rib fillet, couple of pork sausages, some bacon, mushroom, couple of fried eggs and a little onion chutney.  What a great start to the day.

Saturday Lunch:
We ended up the Pineapple Hotel for lunch and I had lamb chops and salad with lettuce, mushroom, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese and a drizzling of balsamic vinegar and olive oil, with a little tzatziki dip on the side.  Just perfect.

Saturay Dinner:
Still out and about, we ended up at Nando's Albany Creek where I had half of the Two's a Party Platter with a quarter chicken, tenderloin and thigh fillet, with a nice little side salad of lettuce, capsicum, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment