Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wednesday:
Week 19 Beginning Monday 22nd October 2012:
24 kilograms down and the weight continues to drop in numbers ... slowly but surely.  I've even managed to start wearing shorts I haven't fit into in a few years, so the reshaping process has begun, albeit a little slowly for my eyes to notice, others say they are genuinely beginning to see the transformation.  I havge a long way to go, but it's nice to get positive comments for a change.

Wednesday Breakfast:
Bacon, eggs and grilled tomato with a slice of Jarlsberg cheese.  Simple but effective.

Wednesday Lunch:
Beef mince, onion and tomato, with some carrot, broccoli, beans, parmesan cheese and a slice of French butter.
Wednesday Dinner:
Tender, juicy, cooked to perfection steak, with some cauliflower and broccoli and my wife's lovely home made cheese sauce with feta and eschallots.

No comments:

Post a Comment