Sunday 14 October 2012

Sunday:
Week 17 Beginning Monday 8th October 2012:
22 kilograms down and not much to say this week other than I really enjoy the food, like the way the scales keep showing me smaller numbers and love the way, getting back to eating the way our parents and their parents did, just works.

Sunday Breakfast:
Breakfast at Kokomo's again ... third time lucky.  I do love it when someone else makes me breakfast.  Yes, is Sunday, so I treated my self to a sausage along with the usual bacon, mushroom and grilled tomato and had scrambled eggs for a change today.


Sunday Lunch:
My wife whipped up a very tasty salad today, with lettuce, tomato, avocado, mushroom, boiled eggs,, eschallots and some nice Hungarian salami.

Sunday Dinner:
An old favourite garlic salted lamb chops, with broccoli, cauliflower and a slice of French butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment