Sunday 21 October 2012

Sunday:
Week 18 Beginning Monday 15th October 2012:
23 kilograms down and all I can say is nothing, not a thing other than diet change is providing me with a constant weight loss, so the secret is certainly NOT low fat diets.  I think we can put that ridiculous theory to rest now.

Sunday Breakfast:
Up and about early for a big day, we had to try and find a suitable breakfast in the shopping centre food court, so Bucking bull got chosen for their "Big Breakfast" and I swapped my hash brown for my wife's sausage in the name of trying to do my best to keep on the diet, with a couple of eggs, grilled tomato and some bacon too.  Not the nicest brekky I've had, but it filled a gap.

Sunday Lunch:
visiting our God Daughter Ariana for her third birthday today, we grabbed a Caesar salad mix and some roast chicken from Woolworths on the way and had a nice salad with lettuce, parmesan cheese, bacon and roast chicken.

Sunday Dinner:
Still on the road and too late to go home and make dinner, we stopped a Miss India and I had a bowl of Chicken Korma ... no rice, just a bowl of Korma.  Kind of bland ... not really my favourite Indian takeaway, that's for sure.  Just lacks flavour and oompf ... I think they "dumb it down" for the Aussie palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment