Sunday 23 September 2012

Sunday: A VERY SPECIAL DAY.
Week 14 Beginning Monday 14th September 2012:
Just cracked the 20kg milestone and am convinced I'm on the right track, but couldn't have done it without the program, and guidance of ... from Nutrition Diagnostics.

Sunday Breakfast:
A hearty breakfast of bacon, grilled tomato and scrambled eggs with cheese and onion.

Sunday Lunch:
Today, we were honored to be guests of my Great Aunty Hazel, one of the nicest lades this earth is still lucky enough to have around, for the celebration of her 100th Birthday.  I tried to chose the best meal options for me from the set menu which started off with an asparagas and cheese sauce Volvaunt.  Very tasty and no, I really don't miss the pastry any more, so in my opinion, it would have been nicer without it.

My main course consisted of some very crunchy carrots, a little broccoli, some mashed pumpkin and a tender breast of chicken with a lovely cheese and onion sauce.  Very tasty.

For desert (Owen will cringe) I was told it would be an insult if I didn't just have at least one small piece of cake to finish off with ...  so I did.  At least it was real cream, real strawberries and a small amount of very light sponge cake and grated chocolate on top.

Sunday Dinner:
I had better be good after that cake this afternoon, so straigt back to being good with some absoutely beautiful herb and mustard roast lamb, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli, all drizzled in my wife's lovely homemade cheese sauce.  En excellent end to an excellent day.

No comments:

Post a Comment