Sunday 2 September 2012

Sunday:
Week 11 Beginning Monday 27th August 2012:
Back on track with some awesome news after Friday's mid program blood tests.  I am very pleased to say that I am now 18kgs down from my starting weight of 190kgs, but probably most exciting is the fact that I have dropped insulin levels from the dangerously high level of 58 to just 26.  I have also now gone from a type 2 diabitic with a glucose level of 7.3 down to just 5.7.  Diabetes CAN be CURED.

Sunday Breakfast:
After getting home about 2:30am, we needed a sleep in before taking Dad out for a Father's Day lunch, so we slep through breakfast completely.

Sunday Lunch:
We took Dad to the Aspley Hornet's  for a Father's Day Lunch today and I had a very tasty entre of morroccan lamb meatballs with a tasty spicy dipping sauce.

For the main course, I enjoyed a nice "Rib & Reef" meal with a juicy MSA Rib Fillet steak, a few prawns and a couple of scallops in a garlic cream sauce, a few beer battered chips, a little pumpkin, carrot, beans and broccoli.  YUM!

Sunday Dinner:

Super, yummmy, awesome, tasty, lamb chops, with broccoli and cauliflower and my wife's special creamy, cheesy, home-made flourless white sauce.  A great end to a wonderful weekend of food.  And you call this a diet ... HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment