Sunday 9 September 2012

Sunday:
Week 12 Beginning Monday 3rd September 2012:
Another kilogram down, feeling fantastic about insulin and glucose levels dropping so far, it's time to continue eating myself towards better health.  So far, I haven't done any exercise or changed my life in any other way than diet, a few vatimin suppliments and being guided by great mentors ... from Nutrition Diagnostics.

Sunday Breakfast:
My wife cooked up a storm of nice creamy scrambled eggs, onion, mushroom and bacon, plus a few lamb chops.  Yum!


Sunday Lunch:
Out on the shopping run, we called into the Coffee Club Albany Creek for one of the nicest Chicken Caesar Salads I've had in a very long time.  Grilled chicken, bacon, anchovies, shaved parmesan, lettuce, snow pea sprouts and even a couple of naughty croutons.


Sunday Dinner:
Some juicy roast lamb smothered in French dijon mustard, with broccoli, cauliflower and my wife's eschallot and cheese sauce.  What a great food day!

No comments:

Post a Comment