Friday 24 August 2012


Friday:
Week 10 Beginning Monday 20th August 2012:
After another naughty supper last Saturday, I thought it might be prudent to keep an eye on the ingredients and quantities this week, so I can keep on track with diet that works.

Friday Breakfast:
After fasting last night, I had to get out before breakfast for some mid program blood tests, so I thought I'd treat myself to breakfast at Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina in Albany Creek.  Well the new owners have certainly made some improvements.  Kokomo's is much brighter, cleaner and more inviting now than it's ever looked and I'm sure the photo will speak for the food, just awesome.  I had lots of tasty bacon, a couple of fried eggs, some grilled onions and a tomato.  Perfect!

Friday Lunch:
Roast beef and chilli salad with roast beef, chilli infused green olives, a little chilli, lettuce, tomato and some grated tasty cheese.  Very tasty!


Friday Dinner:
Probably the most tender, best tasting piece of prime beef Rib Roast we've had in years, so some cauliflower, broccoli and carrots.  Perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment