Wednesday 29 August 2012

Wednesday:
Week 11 Beginning Monday 27th August 2012:
Back on track with some awesome news after Friday's mid program blood tests.  I am very pleased to say that I am now 18kgs down from my starting weight of 190kgs, but probably most exciting is the fact that I have dropped insulin levels from the dangerously high level of 58 to just 26.  I have also now gone from a type 2 diabitic with a glucose level of 7.3 down to just 5.7.  Diabetes CAN be CURED.

Wednesday Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs with Feta Cheese, Onions and Eschallots, plus a few slices of Bacon, some grilled mushrooms and a couple of small tomatoes.

Wednesday Lunch:
Bolognese with beef mince, onion, tomato, herbs and spices, along with some broccoli, carrot and cauliflower with a big daub of French Butter.


Wednesday Dinner:
Tender, juicy roast mint lamb with cabbage, carrot, broccoli and cauliflower all covered in my wife's yummy feta cheese and eschallot sauce.  One word ... YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment