Friday 22 March 2013

Friday:
Week 40 Beginning Monday 18th March 2013:
Our weekend at the Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast has cost me 2 to 3 kilograms  tipping the scales at 158kgs again this morning.  In the interests of full disclosure  I knew full well that I was going to eat too much of both the good things and the bad last weekend, so I had already planned a knuckle down and get back to basics month ahead, just to try and get the wheels of weight loss back in motion.  No more pancakes for me this month.

Friday Breakfast:
With a big day at the APPA Roadshow ahead, we thought we should have a hearty breakfast at Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina again. Bacon, eggs, mushroom and tomato.

Friday Lunch:
We were very upset to find that this year, they FORGOT to organise ANY savoury food at the APPA Roadshow.  There was honestly NOTHING available for visitors, other than a Chocolate Muffin and a Macadamia Nut cookie.  I couldn't wait until 5:00pm for lunch and there was honestly, nothing else around, so I had no choice and did not enjoy it at all.  Yes, I do like this kind of food for a desert, but I need something savoury for a meal.

Friday Lunch:
After putting in a complaint, they were kind enough to give us some of the left over exhibitors lunches, but the damage had already been done for us.  So, I had a ham, cheese, tomato and lettuce wrap and a orange juice box.

Friday Dinner:
Exhausted after a big day at the APPA Roadshow, we got Chinese takeway from the Albany Court Chinese Restaurant.  I had a short soup for entrée.

Friday Dinner:
Exhausted after a big day at the APPA Roadshow, we got Chinese takeway from the Albany Court Chinese Restaurant.  I had some salt and pepper pork which was absolutely beautiful and some chef's special beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment