Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday:
Week 40 Beginning Monday 18th March 2013:
Our weekend at the Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast has cost me 2 to 3 kilograms  tipping the scales at 158kgs again this morning.  In the interests of full disclosure  I knew full well that I was going to eat too much of both the good things and the bad last weekend, so I had already planned a knuckle down and get back to basics month ahead, just to try and get the wheels of weight loss back in motion.  No more pancakes for me this month.

Sunday Breakfast:
Three cheese scrambled eggs with beef mince, bacon, onion, red kidney beans and eschallots.

Sunday Lunch:
Salad with "The Lot" ... rib roast beef, Spanish fillet, a little salami, lettuce, tomato, semi-dried tomato, cucumber, eschallots, baby capsicum, feta stuffed green olives, pickled onions and gherkin.  Yum.

Sunday Dinner:
Tender, juicy herb and mustard roast lamb with roast pumpkin and creamed spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment