Saturday 2 March 2013

Saturday:
Week 37 Beginning Monday 25th February 2013:
My weight is still fluctuating up and down about 1 kilogram all week, but I seem to be holding fast at 35kgs down, tipping the scales at 155kgs.  Again I say, at least it's not going up and remembering that this is NOT a weight loss diet, rather a healthy eating lifestyle change, every kilo is a bonus.

Saturday Breakfast:
Another lovely breakfast at Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina again. Bacon, eggs, mushroom, tomato, sausage and a hash brown. Yum!

Saturday Lunch:
A hearty roast meal of tender roast beef, peas, carrots, corn, pumpkin and potato from Bucking Bull Strathpine.



Saturday Dinner:
We had an awesome dinner with my nieces, made for us by my brother and sister in-law this evening.  I had a beautiful, tender pork steak, rissole, peri peri chicken, some salsa and cheese covered corn on the cob, mushrooms, onion, capsicum, sweet potato and zucchini.  Just perfect.




Saturday Dinner:
For desert, my wife made a very tasty orange cheese cake (approved diet version) with a great big dollop of double cream.  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment